Monday, November 20, 2006

Second post

So hi and welcome to my second post. I realised 2 very important things about my blogging, and those are:

1) Nobody cares/reads about my blog;
2) It's virtually impossible for me to blog every day.

1) is actually a good thing in disguse, I suppose, as it means I get a lot more freedom. I don't need to worry about what others might think, I'm pretty much just writing for myself. 2) is unfortunate... It's been some 5 days since my last blog, a lot has happened (well at least 1 big thing as happened and I didn't blog about it for days), and I'm too lazy to blog...

Better late than never, so here is my second post.

The big news I have to tell you is that I smashed the front of my car. I was speeding along the Vasco da Gama bridge fiddling with my radio and didn't notice when the cars in front of me started breaking. When I lifted my head the colision was unavoidable. Not much damage was done, it was only the front of my car and the rear of another, no personal injuries at all. The lady I rammed wasn't very helpful or nice, but I don't really want to blog about it. What's important is that I'm now Citroenless (damn I love that car... now that I was forced to drive my sister's car - a VW Polo - and my old car - Renault Clio - I can really feel the difference in driving. The Citroen is so much better. Oh well). The car does work, but the front is so damaged it feels the top can crack open any instant, it's gotta be repaired. My cousin who is in charge of insurance (that's rural upbringing for you) tells me we're insured for self damages, meaning insurance pays for fixing my car. Can't be bad, surely.

Ok so on to other news... I'm still a lazy ass student who wouldn't study for a full day to save his own butt. At least I managed to fax or email very single corporation I was in charge of contacting for SInfo, the big computer week event my course throws every year and that I'm proud to be an organizing member this time. Hmmm I think my english is getting worse by the minute, oh well it's bound to improve someday. Left to do: work on my TFC, work on my seminar presentation, study my 1 discipline.

What else... ahh everything just seems so mundane. I'll talk about some feelings, that's gotta be interesting. I'm currently under the spell of 18 year old Tania that I met 2 weeks ago, but it sure as hell been some intensive 2 weeks. She planned to run away from home, get a new job, and live with me somewhere along the line, only to return to her normal life, albeit a bit happier if I'm allowed to think so. It would make for an interesting story, maybe I'll blog about it.

I'm trying not to think of her as my girlfriend, as I would like to get the chance to meet other women that may be more"right" for me. But damn is it hard... It's so nice to be around her, it's so easy to melt my barriers around her... That's why I won't be seeing so much of her as I'd like, I'm trying to impose some thinking distance between us. Only it's not working out so well... I spent what seemed like a week without calling her or seing her, after which we missed each other so much we couldn't take our hands or hearts or whatever off each other... Only it wasn't a week, it wasn't even half a week, it were a mere 2 days!!! I almost died of lovesickness after only 2 days without her... that can't be good.

I'll try again shortly. I saw her today at her job, maybe I won't see her again for some 3 days... Yeah that's a good ideia... See you Thursday, Tania. Sweet dreams...

Two blogs, two car incidents. Funny that. I'll post the picture later.

No comments: