Friday, November 24, 2006

Third post

Here I am in my rented bedroom in Lisbon, laying on my bed writing.

This will be the shortest blog post yet, as I need to get some work done. To summarize what my life is like now:

- Tania's step-dad and I are rubbing the wrong way; Of course this is HIS fault, but I could be a little easier to bend... Only I don't feel like it. His (step)daughter is 18, he should treat her as such. And I'm pretty much grown up too. Bah.
- I REALLY need to work on my TFC (meeting Monday) and seminar presentation for a class (Tuesday). That's why I'm spending Friday night in Lisbon and not at my parents'... I have no TV here.
- I can't wait to get hungry so I can eat the cookies I bought at LIDL. The crunchy with chocolate in the middle ones, which can only (so far as I can tell) be bought there. I bought a whole case, which carries 20 packages... and they go so well with milk. Actually, other cookies go better with milk, but these are so delicious all by themselves... the milk just helps it go down a bit.

I really can't wait. I'm officially calling this text a post so I can go to the kitchen and grab a couple. Only a couple, they're immensely calorific. Bye now.

No comments: