Thursday, January 11, 2007

The cookie addiction


Hi It's been a while without any posts. Hello 2007.

I'm pretty sure I covered this before, but I gotta tell you I have a cookie addiction. After hours of scorching the web (I don't know where my camera is. Leandro's girlfriend probably has it.) I finally found a picture of the german version of these babies. These make me get up at night: a double cookie with cocoa in the middle.

It's gotten to the point where I'm positively delighted when I finally have my stomach empty again so I can go eat another one. I prefer taking them with cold milk, or liquid yogurt, but unaccompanied they also taste just fine.

I take so much pleasure eating them that I try to prolong the flavor. I'll chew on them like a mouse, slowly (but with fast opening/closing of the jaws) progressing through the cookie, passing the phase at which it resembles a crescent moon, all the way to total incorporation. Aaah, and then maybe I'll repeat the dosage and eat the second one... but no more than that, these things must be extremely caloric and allowing myself to relax on eating them will surely result in an anesthetic belly. Besides, I need to shape up so I can run the half-marathon come march.

No comments: